Mischo Beauty Review: Cat Eyes by POP Beauty


If you have any issues applying eyeliner, then you need to get this- and quick! Cat Eyes is a slanted eye crayon (eyeliner) recently launched by POP Beauty and what makes it unique, is it's slanted tip. I tested Black Olive (it also comes in Black Onyx and Black Dahlia) and I have to tell you that the pigment is surprisingly intense and it's very easy to apply!

For those of you who love the bold "cat eye" look, you only need to follow the lashline with the slanted tip and the "flick" will automatically appear at the end of the lashline. The application is just too easy!

Have you tried it?

Pop Beauty Cat Eyes No.3 Black Olive

 

6 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

i've seen this before, i think it's a great tip, and i always wing out my eyeliner :)

December 17, 2008 at 11:02 AM
Anonymous said...

i always have a problem w/ my eyeliner so maybe this might work for me... is it available @ sephora?

December 17, 2008 at 7:21 PM
Anonymous said...

I like to as MakeupByRenRen calls it "wing out my eyeliner" sometimes too but have never really been great at it. Red Door Spas actually does makeup application along with their spa services and spa gift cards. I always love a professional look :)

December 18, 2008 at 8:44 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": I agree! It's perfect for those of us who are challenged...:)

December 18, 2008 at 9:59 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: You should definitely check this out- I think you'll really like it! And yes, they're available at Sephora. :)

December 18, 2008 at 10:04 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Mtampa": "Winging out eyeliner" can definitely be a challenge! But, this eyeliner makes it too easy. You should check it out! :)

December 18, 2008 at 10:05 AM

Post a Comment