Mischo Beauty Pick: Blum Naturals


I recently had the opportunity to test out a product line called Blum Naturals, which was created to provide a natural and organic cleanser for women to reinvigorate their skin and keep it clean and smooth. I love their tagline "Cleanse. Balance. Restore", because as I've said before- the foundation for beautiful skin is clean and healthy skin- first and foremost!

"Our products are infused with natural plant extracts, fruit sugars and nourishing antioxidants that easily remove waterproof makeup" says Albert Savdie, founder of Blum Naturals. The products are made with natural and certified organic ingredients and are hypoallergenic, alcohol free and pH balanced. They are also paraben-free, SLS free, and free of any kind of synthetic preservatives.

The product line includes:

1. Daily Combination/Oily Skin Towelettes
2. Daily Dry/Sensitive Skin Towelettes
3. Daily Exfoliating Skin Towelettes
4. Daily Eye Cleansing Pads
5. Oil Absorbing Facial Tissues
6. Daily Exfoliating Face Wash
7. Daily Exfoliating Pads

I've tested every product in this line, except for the Daily Exfoliating Face Wash, with great results. I love that this line feels so gentle on my skin, and I'm able to remove my makeup and cleanse my skin with one product- perfect for travel! And as I'm always encouraging you all to buy products for your specific skin type- this line should satisfy everyone's needs. This line is available on drugstore.com

Have you tried it?

Blum Naturals Daily Dry & Sensitive Towelettes, Organic Chamomile
Blum Naturals Daily Exfoliating Pads, Organic Orange
Blum Naturals Daily Combination/Oily Towelettes, Organic Tea Tree Oil
Blum Naturals Daily Exfoliating Towelettes, Organic Orange Peel

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love a good facial towel that removes makeup and cleans all @ once... i'll have to give these a try when my other towels run out ;)

December 17, 2008 at 7:18 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: I love how delicate these felt on my skin- loved the scents too! Check them out! :)

December 18, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Post a Comment