Ask Mischo Beauty...



This week's question comes from a follower on Twitter, who asked the following:

"What does the #HealthySexyBeautiful2010 hashtag mean? Why do you use it?"

I use the hashtag every time I tweet something related to the "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2010" challenge I started last year. I not only discuss external beauty on this blog, but internal beauty as well. I love educating you on the health of your hair, skin and nails and I want to be a source of motivation and encourage you to take care of yourself internally as well. And so the challenge was born!

I use the hashtag when I'm tweeting the things I'm doing daily to keep fit and healthy. I also try to post weekly updates on the blog. This was never a "weight-loss" challenge, but more of a "get fit" or "lifestyle change" challenge. If you lose weight, and that's your goal, then great.

And my disclaimer has always been that I am not a dietitian, nutritionist, or a medical doctor- so always seek the advice of your doctor! That's pretty much it. I plan to continue the challenge into 2011 and will be using the #HealthySexyBeautiful2011 hashtag, so please stay tuned!

If you have beauty questions you'd like answered, please send them to
mischobeauty@gmail.com.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment