Mischo Beauty School: Eyelashes 101 & Revlon's Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Glue On Eyelashes



If you've been following my blog, you probably know how to apply lashes by now, right? If you need a refresher, please visit my "Mischo Beauty School: Eyelashes 101" post from last month, and please feel free to leave questions for me in the comments section.



So, I have to let you know how much fun I've been having with Revlon's Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Glue On Eyelashes. You might remember me telling you a few years ago that lashes were my favorite beauty accessory, inspired by the first Mischo Beauty Icon, Diana Ross, and her iconic look of the 60’s/70’s.



Well the Revlon Fantasy Lengths collection includes five different eyelash styles and comes with a set of eyelashes, eyelash adhesive and an instruction guide. Four easy steps, and with a little practice, you've got new lashes!



I just realized that Revlon's website doesn't list the eyelash styles included in the collection, so I've decided to include photos (please pardon the flash!). Pictured above is style called "Defining", which I believe will give you the most natural look- if trimmed down...



And then there's "Lush"...



A style called "Chic"...



"Minx" is the "party" lash style...



And the style called "Blue Shadow" (the lashes are actually blue!) is simply put- FIERCE!

Do false eyelashes interest you? If so, tell me why?

 

4 comments:

antithesis said...

i would wanna wear lashes but i think i would suck at putting them on. imma have to give ur tutorial a try.

March 24, 2009 at 12:47 PM
Unknown said...

Yeah I have to re read your tutorial. I can NEVER get these lashes on! lol

March 26, 2009 at 12:32 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "antithesis": Let me tell you- it's really just about practicing! Check out the tutorial... :)

March 26, 2009 at 9:53 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Fashion's Darling": LOL! Yes, please check it out...I hope it's helpful. :)

March 26, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Post a Comment