Mischo Beauty: Dea Bella Eyelash Conditioner



So while we're on the subject of eyelashes, I thought I'd introduce you to the newly launched Dea Bella Eyelash Conditioner. I know not everyone wants eyelash extensions or to wear false eyelashes, so if I'm speaking to you, then you'll want to check this out!



The eyelash conditioner is a highly concentrated serum formulated with vitamins proven to stimulate hair follicle growth. It's recommended that you apply the conditioner daily, at bedtime.



The claim is "longer eyelashes and thicker eyebrows in 2 to 8 weeks", and it's to be used on both your upper and lower lashes, as well as your brows. Measurable results occur between the third and sixth week.



To learn more, visit deabella.com.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dea Bella works wonders. People actually noticed how long it got. I wear glasses and my lashes now touch the lens.

March 26, 2009 at 11:42 AM
Anonymous said...

My mom thought I got extensions.. That's how long my lashes got with Dea Bella! This is so worth the price tag, ladies. =)

March 26, 2009 at 7:09 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amy: Wow! :)

March 26, 2009 at 8:48 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Mari: OMG! Ok, now that is amazing...:)

March 26, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Post a Comment