Mischo Beauty Pick: Cover FX Total Coverage Cream Foundation SPF 30


For those of you dealing with issues such as hyperpigmentation, acne scars, under eye circles or rosacea- for example, well you may want to consider trying a product line called Cover FX. This line of color cosmeceuticals was developed to help those with or without skin conditions achieve a beautiful complexion.

I had the opportunity to try the Cover FX Total Coverage Cream Foundation SPF 30, which is specifically formulated for sensitive skin and contains an SPF 30, vitamin E and antioxidants. Now if I wanted to cover my freckles (which I don't) I could with this! The foundation was very easy to apply and I followed it with the Translucent Setting Powder. I love that it's noncomedogenic (so it shouldn't clog your pores), oil-free and fragrance-free.

With an entire range of coverage options and the most extensive color palette of any line on the market, I encourage those of you who've emailed me in the past regarding issues with hyperpigmentation to check this out!

Have you tried this line? Any thoughts?

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not tried it... where is it available? Did it look heavy when on and does it last all day?

December 14, 2008 at 11:40 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: The line is available at Sephora, Nordstrom, sephora.com and top hospitals across the country. As far as the look- very natural and it definitely lasts all day! :)

December 17, 2008 at 12:36 AM
yummy411 said...

coverfx and dermablend are the truth!!

December 18, 2008 at 3:54 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "yummy411": Well that's great to hear- especially from you, because I know you've worked on a ton of faces and you know what works and what doesn't! :)

December 19, 2008 at 5:59 PM

Post a Comment