Mischo Beauty Review: Exuviance by Neostrata


While I love posting reviews on the newest product launches, beauty tips & trends and beauty services/treatments, the goal of my beauty blog has always been to use it as an educational/teaching tool. For those who've been following me for quite some time now, you know that I am a huge advocate of healthy skin. And so, I've posted many, many times about at-home skincare regimens, the importance of knowing your skin type and on the benefits of facials. Well, for those of you on the constant search for the perfect products, I have three new anti-aging products from Exuviance that I've been testing and highly recommend:


The first is the SkinRinse Bionic Tonic, which is a moisturizer with antioxidant and anti-aging ingredients. First, the scent is amazing- I just love it! It's a blend of green tea, cucumber and eucalyptus with Polyhydroxy Acids (PHAs) which all work together to rebuild the skin's matrix and keep skin looking young. It's very light and can be used on all skin types. My only concern was that it did not contain an SPF, so I followed this with my own sunscreen.

At night, after cleansing and toning, I've been using the Ultra Restorative Creme. The best way to describe it would be to tell you that it's very rich and very hydrating. This is for dry or dehydrated skin types. Because it's packed with anti-aging ingredients like PHAs, it's best to use this before bed, during which time your skin cells renew themselves the most!

Both in the morning and at night, I've been using the Hydrating Hand & Body Lotion. It's oil free, so it works for all skin types. I found it to be very hydrating and it's also packed with PHAs (which promote cell turnover) and vitamins A and E which work to improve the skin's texture.

I love the fact that this line has a product for every skin type! So for those of you making New Year's Resolutions to take better care of your skin and to be consistent with your skincare regimen, you should give this line a try!

Have you tried Exuviance products? What are your beauty New Year's Resolutions?

 

6 comments:

Nadia said...

Yep. New Year's resolution would definitely be exactly this. Take better care of my skin. I already drink a lot of water, use sunscreen religiously and all that stuff, and my skin thanks me by not giving me a lot of problems. There is always room for improvement, though, so here are two of mine: (1.)*thoroughly* remove my makeup before bed EVERY night no matter how lazy I feel, and (2.) commit to a solid skincare regimen.

That said, I'll definitely want to check out this line. Thanks! I love your blog.

December 10, 2008 at 10:50 PM
ButterflyDiary said...

I guess I'll have to give this a try. I really am looking for a regimen that leaves my skin dazzling, and apart from Zein Obagi, I haven't found any.

December 11, 2008 at 12:47 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Nadia: Good Nadia- so glad to hear that! And when you're 30, you'll look 20; when you're 40, you'll look 30 and so on....you'll love yourself for adopting a consistent regimen...check the products out and if you try them please let me know your thoughts!

People constantly compliment me on my skin -they think I'm 10 years younger than I actually am, which is a HUGE compliment!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog- I love the support! :)

December 11, 2008 at 10:41 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "ButterflyDiary": You should give the products a try- they address all skin types/issues. I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)

December 11, 2008 at 10:42 AM
MakeupByRenRen said...

i've been trying to take care of my skin too, what do you think of jan marini products?

December 11, 2008 at 11:12 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Good for you! Don't give up- you skin will love you for it. :)

I've never tried Jan Marini products. Have you?

December 11, 2008 at 11:46 AM

Post a Comment