Mischo Beauty Extra: Dashing Diva's "Liquid Metal Liv" Nail Polish

























I'll be the first to admit that I did get a little carried away with this post! (*smile*) I really did try to pick just a few photos, but with no luck. It's been a long week and I can't wait for the weekend. Anyway, I had the amazing opportunity to try Liquid Metal Liv, Surreal Camille and Lightening Ray from Dashing Diva, along with their Smooth Me moisturizing lotion.

Though I loved all three nail colors, my favorite was Liquid Metal Liv- totally Beyonce/Sasha Fierce, and what I needed to end the week with! This color is HOT! It's a creamy/frosty, smooth metallic. The application was very easy- just two coats to achieve the bottle color and it's definitely one of my favorites! Oh, and as I expected, the Smooth Me lotion was very moisturizing and non-greasy.

Love the color? What do you think?

 

14 comments:

Beauty Talk With Illusions said...

I love this blog entry!!! And I really dig this polish!! I'll have to get some. Thanks!

December 11, 2008 at 6:38 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Illusions Beauty Report": Thank you! Please post pics if you decide to try it. :)

December 11, 2008 at 7:01 PM
Unknown said...

Love the color. That polish looks like it might be pretty good quality. Where did you get it? Let me know how it wears.

December 11, 2008 at 11:30 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

wow that really is liquid metal...i love all the pics!

December 12, 2008 at 11:18 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Thank you. The nail polish is GREAT quality! You can purchase it here:

http://www.dashingdiva.com/DashingDivaStore/p-703-liquid-metal-liv.aspx

As far as wear- well so far, so good! You should check it out and let me know your thoughts! :)

December 12, 2008 at 2:40 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": It is- the color is amazing! You should try it- it's perfect for a night out, holiday parties, or just for fun...

Glad you like all the pics (*blushing*)- it was hard for me to narrow them down and pick just a few to post...:)

December 12, 2008 at 2:42 PM
Unknown said...

There is a Dashing Diva Nail Salon in Hickory NC of all places....I need to get there!

December 12, 2008 at 4:43 PM
beautylogicblog said...

Love the Sasha Fierce one too. You know B is my obsession

December 12, 2008 at 4:57 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jamie @ Rural Glamour": Yes, get there and tell us about it! Oh, and you can also purchase the nail polish online. :)

December 12, 2008 at 5:36 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": Yes- "B" is all of our obsession! And as you know, she's only been wearing metallic colors lately- one of the reasons I love "Liquid Metal Liv" so much. As soon as I saw it, it made me think of her! :)

December 12, 2008 at 5:40 PM
Anonymous said...

i loooooooooooooove that color... where can i find the dashing diva line?

December 14, 2008 at 11:37 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: Thank you. You can purchase it here:

http://www.dashingdiva.com/DashingDivaStore/p-703-liquid-metal-liv.aspx

December 17, 2008 at 12:43 AM
yummy411 said...

sooo pretty! i love the glittery one!

December 18, 2008 at 3:54 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "yummy411": Thank you! I know you'd like them- they're totally Beyonce/Sasha Fierce, and I know you're a Bey fan! :)

December 19, 2008 at 6:00 PM

Post a Comment