Mischo Beauty Pick: Cat Cosmetics


I've been wearing Heavenly Lipstick along with the Invisible Longlasting Vitamin E Lipliner, both by Cat Cosmetics, for the past week and I love them. MAC's Modum lipstick was an old favorite of mine and when it was discontinued, I was sad to see it go. But, I was surprised to learn that Heavenly is pretty much an exact match!

It's a creamy, nude frost- with a hint of pink and a hint of taupe. It's formulated with hyaluronic acid, which plumps lips and fills in fine lines. This paired with the Invisible lipliner created a subtle, yet sexy nude lip that I can wear both to work and out at night- when paired with a smokey eye.

Have you tried Cat Cosmetics?

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I been wanting to try a new lip liner. Where can I get this brand from I have never heard of it.

December 18, 2008 at 9:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: You can purchase it here:

http://www.catcosmetics.com/index.php

December 19, 2008 at 5:23 PM

Post a Comment