Mischo Beauty: Angelina Jolie's Harper's Bazaar UK December 2008 Cover


You might recognize this cover from my nail polish post last week. I loved this cover when I saw it in a bookstore a few weeks ago, and had to have it- and of course, you all know how much I love foreign fashion magazines by now! I must admit that I'm not an Angelina Jolie fan (nor am I a Jennifer Anniston fan- in case you were wondering), but her makeup here is amazing, yet so simple! Here's what she's wearing- all Lancome:

Foundation:
Photogenic Lumessence Foundation in 03

Eyes:
Art Liner Eye Liner in 01
L'Extreme Mascara in 01

Lips:
Color Fever Lipstick in 218

Cheeks:
Blush Subtil Highlighter in 004
Magie Blush in 05

Nails:
Le Vernis Nail Colour in 202

Makeup by Mary Burton
Hair by David Babaii for David Babaii for WildAid
Styled by Jennifer Rade

What do you think?

 

10 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

i think she looks pretty and fresh...i've never heard of those brands before but i bet they're expensive!

December 18, 2008 at 4:22 PM
Unknown said...

I agree with you I am not a fan of hers but the makeup is flawless. I love that natural makeup look, understated but beautiful.

December 18, 2008 at 9:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": She does! All the makeup used is by Lancome. :)

December 19, 2008 at 5:25 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: I totally agree- absolutely beautiful!

December 19, 2008 at 5:27 PM
Luxe Tips said...

I love Lancome! I blog about Lancome obsessively. I love all of their products and their foundations put MAC to shame. She is gorgeous!

December 28, 2008 at 7:55 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Luxe Tips": I haven't tried their foundations yet, but they're on my list!

December 29, 2008 at 12:36 PM
Anonymous said...

Jesus, THANKS SO MUCH, I love this lipstick and I was after its name. Greetings from Brazil !

December 29, 2008 at 1:55 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Vixo": You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by. :)

December 29, 2008 at 2:07 PM
Anonymous said...

in america there's no color fever with a number. Is the color rose defile? i would love to get the lipstick but in he USA I need a name not a number. Thank you I'm driving all lancome counters crazy. Deperately seeking the name color!.

January 11, 2009 at 11:16 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": I did reach out to Lancome's pr in the UK to try and find out the names for you, but unfortunately in the UK- the products are numbered, with no names. :(

Hopefully you'll luck up at a counter that can pinpoint the colors for you! :)

January 12, 2009 at 6:20 PM

Post a Comment