Mischo Beauty Still Loves Sam Fine



I'm sure you all know how much I love Sam Fine (he's been my "Makeup Artist of the Month" for just about every month- *smile* and see left-hand column) by now! Well, he recently released an instructional DVD called FINE: The Basics of Beauty. I can not wait to see the DVD- hopefully, it will be released soon! But, in the meantime, you're invited to check out Essence Magazine's coverage of the launch party which was held at the Warren-Tricomi Salon at The Plaza.

Now, if we could only get him to update his fabulous blog....*sigh*...

 

7 comments:

B said...

OMG, the anticipation has been going on a little TOO long for me. Release it already, Mr. Fine! LOL!

July 8, 2009 at 11:56 AM
Product Junkie Diva said...

Sam Fine is divine and I said it before on this blog,but he is my #1 makeup artist. His work is brilliant.
PJD

July 9, 2009 at 9:17 AM
Miss Yaya said...

that smile is so sweet :) let's see this video now... :)

July 10, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Kim @ The HLMN said...

Sam fine does immaculate work!I can't wait to see!

July 11, 2009 at 9:08 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

B: Yes, please release it, Mr. Fine! LOL :)

Product Junkie Diva: I agree with you 100%!

Miss Yaya: Isn't it! Mr. Fine, please release the video! LOL :)

Kim @ The HLMN: Yes, it is! :)

July 15, 2009 at 5:47 AM
andrea said...

can't wait... we'll all be walking around lookin' like super models ;)

July 24, 2009 at 6:25 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Right! Now if they'd just release it already!!!!! LOL

July 26, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Post a Comment