Mischo Beauty Loves Serge Lutens Parfum



I love when I discover something that absolutely takes my breath away- and that's what happened when I recently sampled Nuit De Cellophane and Datura Noir by Serge Lutens.



The Datura Noir is formulated from the black datura, a night blooming tropical flower, and I'd best describe it as a sweet floral with a slight hint of musk. As soon as I smelled it on my skin, I knew I had to have it! But, I'm equally in love with the Nuit De Cellophane, which is more of a fruity floral with top notes of jasmine, osmanthus and lily.



And lucky for me, there was a gift with purchase which included a Felix Ray makeup bag filled with deluxe size samples.

 

2 comments:

andrea said...

wow that makeup bag is TOO CUTE!!! where did you get the parfum from... i think i might really like that Datura Noir one... think i remember seeing them in Nordstrom maybe... no?

July 24, 2009 at 6:28 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: I wish you could see the makeup bag in-person- you'd love it! I bought the parfum from Bergdorf Goodman. :)

July 26, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Post a Comment