Mischo Beauty: Jamar Labs 100% Natural Feet, Face and Hand Wipes



I was recently given the opportunity to try the "Wipe your hands", "Wipe your face", and "Wipe your feet" cleansing wipes by Jamar Labs. As most of you probably know by now, I've been constantly on the go and these are perfect for travel!

For day-to-day travel, I've been using the hand wipes which are non-drying, which I love. I recently had the opportunity to check out the Brooklyn Bridge and the Empire-Fulton Ferry State Parks, and after kicking off my sandals and lounging about in the parks for a few hours, the face and feet wipes proved perfect for a quick touch-up.

The wipes are free of parabens and are 100% biodegradable. They're available at www.jamarlabs.com.

 

2 comments:

Charlene said...

These look intriguing hehe I'm always wiping away!

July 19, 2009 at 4:16 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Charlene: LOL, me too! Check them out. :)

July 26, 2009 at 4:20 PM

Post a Comment