Mischo Beauty: Q-Tips Vanity Packs



Q-tips recently released a set of Vanity Packs, a collection of four 285 count packs, in four designs (love the colors!). Now I've used Q-tips all of my life, but never really paid close attention to them until I learned Mally Roncal was a celebrity makeup expert for the brand (remember my trip to CVS last year?). And of course you all already know how much I love Mally!

Anyway, I decided to share with you again the beauty tip I learned after reading an interview with Mally in WWD BeautyBiz: "Use Q-tips whenever possible. In a perfect world, if we were all kajillionaires, we could use our Kevyn Aucoin brush once and throw it away, but we can't. Q-tips get the makeup on and off and you can just ditch them".

Simple and easy- no overthinking required!

 

4 comments:

Amee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Q-Tips! I always have them on the ready and I now will go look for these pretty packs :)

July 7, 2009 at 10:49 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: Cool beans... the new packs are snazzy! LOL...:)

July 7, 2009 at 10:08 PM
andrea said...

wow... kudos to Q-tips... love the packaging and they sure do come in handy for small makeup fixes ;)

July 24, 2009 at 6:34 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Yes- they sure do! :)

July 26, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Post a Comment