Mischo Beauty: "Gettin' Hitched with The Carlton Hotel" Media Event



I had the opportunity to attend a media wedding event at The Carlton Hotel this evening, and of course I was naturally drawn to the "beauty" aspect of the event! The beauty superstars of the evening for me were- Molton Brown and Oasis Day Spa on Park Avenue.



Molton Brown's hand/arm treatment was A-MA-ZING! Christiena (pictured above) performed the treatment using their newly launched Desert Bloom Intensive Hand Cream. I instantly fell in love with the scent of the hand cream and was pleased with how it revived my dry hands, cuticles and nails.



This was my first visit to The Carlton Hotel and the hotel's lobby of vaulted ceilings, marbled floors, floor-to-ceiling suede paneled walls and elegant chandeliers took my breath away! Now for those of you getting married, the hotel is currently offering the "Gettin' More while Gettin' Hitched" special savings for a limited time only.



I know how important healthy skin is for everyone, especially a bride-to-be, and I must share with you the fact that I had a very thorough Dermalogica Face Mapping skin analysis consultation with Shatelle, an esthetician from Oasis Day Spa.



Shatelle was attentive, asked questions and listened as I explained my skincare concerns. She then provided me with a prescribed skincare regimen which was basically identical to my current skincare routine. I highly recommend her!



And last, but not least, the Benefit Cosmetics' brow gurus were on-hand for complimentary brow makeovers. Brides-to-be may visit the Bloomingdale's 59th Street and Bloomingdale's Soho locations for a complimentary "makeup rehearsal".

 

16 comments:

Shana Janelle said...

love it!!! Again congrats on the move and your hair is beautiful!!!

July 1, 2009 at 9:10 AM
Miracle Girl said...

So in hair-lust with your color and curls! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

July 1, 2009 at 10:23 AM
B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
July 1, 2009 at 10:35 AM
B said...

I feel like I need to get engaged tomorrow just to experience all of this wonderfulness. Awesome post, Lady Mischo. And you look gorgeous!

July 1, 2009 at 10:37 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To: Shana, Miracle Girl & B

Thank you all so much! :)

July 1, 2009 at 11:33 AM
Anika said...

Man...where was all of this when I got married! Love those kind of events! You hair color is beautiful BTW...

July 1, 2009 at 1:31 PM
Marina said...

very nice post. and you look so beautiful. and goregeous hair!
I myself was at L'oreal professional today got a hair cut and checked out some Kerastase products.

July 1, 2009 at 4:27 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anika: Yes, the event was really nice... thanks so much for the compliment. :)

July 2, 2009 at 11:21 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina: Thank you! How'd your haircut turn out- and what did you think about the Kerastase products? :)

July 2, 2009 at 11:30 PM
Johnica Reed said...

You look fab!!

July 7, 2009 at 5:33 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Johnica Reed: Thanks girly! Can't wait to hear about your travels!! :)

July 7, 2009 at 9:25 PM
Luxe Tips said...

Mischo! Nice coverage of this event and I agree wih everyone. Your hair is simply beautiful! So healthy and shiny. What is your secret?

July 11, 2009 at 10:07 AM
Marina said...

oh, I saw your comment just now
I loved everything :D the new style(it's quite short) and the products.

July 13, 2009 at 3:00 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Luxe Tips: LOL. Thank you. No secrets- just a regimen of shampooing, conditioning, deep conditioning, heat protectants, minimal heat styling, a silk pillowcase, exercise and a balanced diet...I try! :)

July 15, 2009 at 5:44 AM
andrea said...

LOVE molton brown ;)

July 24, 2009 at 6:32 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Me too- the scents are pretty amazing! :)

July 26, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Post a Comment