Mischo Beauty: CND Spring/Summer 2009



I'm not sure if you all remember my visiting the Creative Nail Design Studio during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2009. Well, as a follow-up, I was finally able to get my hands on a few shades from the Spring/Summer 2009 collection-beginning top row left: Wildfire, Decadence, Nail Noir, Bisou De Lulu, Moonlight & Roses, French Pink and Ice Cappuccino.

I'll admit that I'm partial to the "reds", with my favorite being Wildfire. But, the designer favorite nail color/look was CND's Cocoa
("opaque flesh tone shade used to elongate hands and match clean faces") , which was seen at Giambattista Valli, Nina Ricci, Araks, Max Azria, Jason Wu and Thakoon to list a few...

 

2 comments:

andrea said...

love the colors ;)

July 24, 2009 at 6:41 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: All are nice, very chic!

July 26, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Post a Comment