Mischo Beauty Loves YSL Beauty 2008 Holiday Bow Makeup Collection


Yves Saint Laurent Beauty 2008 Holiday Bow Makeup Collection is available and on counters now. As I'm a huge fan of the nail polishes and lipsticks, I couldn't miss out on sharing a few highlights from the collection with you:


FARD A LEVRES ROUGE PUR, Pure Lipstick in #142 Honey Beige ($29).

LA LAQUE, Long Lasting Nail Lacquer in #37 Dark Blue and #38 Moonlight White ($19).

GOLDEN GLOSS, Shimmering Lip Gloss in #16 Golden Burgundy (contains 0,2‰ of 24 carats gold!) ($28).

THE BOW COLLECTION, Duo Lip Colour Palette ($65).

THE BOW COLLECTION, 4 Colour Eye Shadow ($60).

What are your favorites?!

 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You read my mind I was just going to email you about their new dark blue polish. I think I might go check out the new lipsticks.

December 8, 2008 at 8:35 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

Shalon: My budget isn't going to be happy with me :(

I really, really want to try the #37 Dark Blue!!!!!!! I'm seriously thinking about just getting it and doing a post on it...

And the lipsticks, well they are amazing! Seriously. Once you buy a tube, you'll understand why they cost what they do! :)

December 8, 2008 at 10:59 AM
MakeupByRenRen said...

i've never tried YSL makeup before but it looks so luxurious!

December 8, 2008 at 11:08 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Well knowing that you love makeup as much as you doing- trying this will definitely make you to lose your mind! Luxury doesn't even describe it!!!

If you decide to treat yourself, trying something from this line and let me know your thoughts. :)

December 8, 2008 at 11:13 AM
Anonymous said...

that bow lip duo is the cutest thing ever... must get one ;)

December 14, 2008 at 11:52 PM
Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

I love Golden Gloss - that is my most favorite stuff ever!

December 15, 2008 at 12:55 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Isn't it! That's why I posted it. :)

December 16, 2008 at 5:05 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Katee "e-polishblog": I haven't tried the gloss yet, but it's on my list! :)

December 16, 2008 at 5:06 PM
perfseOconsta said...

perfseOconsta Kenneth Shamburger https://wakelet.com/wake/CnPgNbPXI4ikPpiTtVVvI
sethobuni

April 25, 2022 at 9:29 AM

Post a Comment