Mischo Beauty Extra: Dior Vernis "Black Sequins" Nail Polish








This week's nail polish pick was inspired by Sasha Fierce, herself - and should definitely be a part of your nail polish collection. The color is hot!

"Black Sequins gives nails a celestial shimmer. The raven black lacquer contains silver flecks that make your nails look like a starry night- they glitter."

I'd love to know your thoughts! Oh, and by the way, I included my favorite lip gloss of the moment in the last photo- it's Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect #317, and it's amazing!

 

6 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

oh this is definitely fierce

November 24, 2008 at 10:46 AM
beautylogicblog said...

So fierce! love it

November 24, 2008 at 8:34 PM
Anonymous said...

Oh I love this, but I wish it were $4. LOL!

November 30, 2008 at 8:07 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": It is HOT! Seriously, you should test it out at Sephora- I bet you'll buy it! ;)

December 3, 2008 at 11:19 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": I agree! Add it to your collection ASAP!!! :)

December 3, 2008 at 11:20 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "juvenescent": Believe me- it's worth the splurge! :)

December 3, 2008 at 11:20 PM

Post a Comment