Mischo Beauty Challenge Update: "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2010"



I think a weekly check-in is in order from now until the end of the year. I'm still wearing my pedometer and challenging myself to get in at least 10,000 steps each day - in addition to doing cardio at the gym. As I stated last week, we're quickly nearing the end of the "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2010" challenge and I want to encourage you all to finish strong. So please keep me updated in the comments section. And so to switch things up, I added fruit smoothies (the one above was made with strawberries, raspberries, bananas, orange juice, ice, flax seed oil and protein powder) to the smoothie routine this week and they are sooooo good!






 

6 comments:

andrea said...

looks deliciously healthy ;)

October 18, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Danielle M. Green said...

Hello
Can you please give out your drink recipes? They look so good. Thank you

October 18, 2010 at 2:36 PM
Unknown said...

I will have to try this it looks so so good. You have to try this fruit salad I've been eating. Mango, pomegranate, blueberries, and juice from a lime. It's so good and healthy.

October 18, 2010 at 6:39 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: It's tastes soooo good! :)

October 18, 2010 at 7:20 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Danielle M. Green: Sure! For this smoothie I used the following:

1/2 cup OJ
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup bananas
2 tbs flax seed oil
1 scoop protein powder
1 cup ice

Mix all together and enjoy! :)

October 18, 2010 at 7:23 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Ooooooh! I'm buying the ingredients for your fruit salad this week! Thanks, girly! :)

October 18, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Post a Comment