Mischo Beauty Superstar of the Week: Kimberly Snyder



The "Mischo Beauty Superstar" series is back! Yay! And I'm happy to announce that this week's beauty superstar is Kimberly Snyder of "Kimberly Snyder's Healthy and Beauty Blog". I can't begin to tell you all how much I HEART Kimberly and her blog! And if you know me personally, I've probably already talked you to death about a "glowing green smoothie"! LOL.

Kimberly is a clinical nutritionist and yoga instructor, and her blog is filled with great eating tips, wellness advice and overall health information. Her blog is actually quite addictive- once you start reading, you'll probably spend hours on it. You'll definitely feel inspired to try something new to improve your diet after reading it, and you'll definitely come back for more.

If you've joined my "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2010" challenge, then you know I've already recommended her blog as a great resource! I'm encouraging you to check it out- and if you decide to visit, please let me know what you think!

 

12 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

i love kim. shes beautiful both inside and out.

January 8, 2010 at 9:11 PM
Anonymous said...

Love Kim's blog! She is awesome! ;-)

January 8, 2010 at 9:19 PM
the beautynista said...

luv her!

January 8, 2010 at 10:16 PM
The BeautyXchange said...

I first learned about her through DE's blog. I've checked her out many times.

January 8, 2010 at 11:13 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To beautylogicblog: She is!!!

January 11, 2010 at 6:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To the beautynista: Yay! So do I!

January 11, 2010 at 6:07 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To livelovethinkgolden: Me too! The blog is filled w/ tons of great information!!!

January 11, 2010 at 6:08 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To The BeautyXchange: The information on her blog definitely keeps you coming back for more!

January 11, 2010 at 6:09 PM
Calming said...

I love her blog. Big fan of green lemonade. I drink it every morning.

xo,
CC

January 12, 2010 at 8:44 PM
andrea said...

love her... thinking about eating raw starting February ;)

January 13, 2010 at 11:18 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Calming: So glad you've checked it out!

March 11, 2010 at 3:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: I'm with you! :)

March 11, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Post a Comment