Mischo Beauty Loves Yves Saint Laurent 2010 Spring Makeup Collection



It's your "YSL Beauty Girl" here and I couldn't write another post without letting you all know about their newest launch. Unfortunately, I don't have samples to show you, but from what I've been able to view of the collection, I think I pretty much want it all! My picks definitely include the two palettes below: #1 Face Highlighter & #2 Blush Highlighter



YSL Beauty describes the collection as: "This season the YSL woman represents allure and passion. She is Faubourg St Honore chic, an enigma of contrasts: intimate, sensual and decadent. She is forever...PARIS."



Visit yslbeautyus.com to view the entire collection and be sure to let me know your picks! Oh, and if you're in LA (sure wish I was!) check out the YSL Spring Makeup Event at Barneys, January 28 - 30th from 11am - 6pm.

 

6 comments:

Andrea said...

YSL is so very chic! Loves it...

January 11, 2010 at 1:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Andrea: Yes, girly! Very lux- I've gotta have it! LOL

January 11, 2010 at 5:33 PM
IMM said...

I totally love the blush! I can't wait for it to hit the stores!

January 11, 2010 at 10:19 PM
andrea said...

wow... love the blush... gotta check it out ;)

January 13, 2010 at 11:15 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To IMM: The blush has to be the "must-have" item in this collection!

March 11, 2010 at 3:07 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Please let me know your thoughts when you're able... :)

March 11, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Post a Comment