Isn't She Lovely...



I was passing through Union Station, right before Christmas, when I spotted Thandie Newton (I'm a fan!) on the cover of the December issue of Instyle magazine (UK). Covers such as this are few and far in between (has Thandie made the cover of Essence Magazine yet?) so I had to pick this up!

Anyway, for all of you beauty lovers, here's the team of beauty superstars who created her cover look:

Makeup: Jo Strettell for Cloutier Agency (all makeup by CHANEL)
Hair: Enzo Angileri for Cloutier Agency (using Moroccanoil <--- I've got to try this product!) Manicure: Cheryl Scruggs at Solo Artists
Stylist: Leslie Fremar at The Magnet Agency (assisted by Joni Kilmurry)
Photographer: Tony Duran at Creative 24

Love it?

 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a coincidence! I was just on PicApp looking for pictures of her last night. I just adore this cover! I wish we could see her on more cover (like Essence) here in the states!

December 30, 2009 at 8:04 PM
Fashionista_911 said...

She looks absolutely gorgeous and flawless! I gotta go to Barnes & Nobles to snatch this up.

December 30, 2009 at 9:51 PM
Product Junkie Diva said...

She does look great. i just read an article about how Essence should get new faces on the cover.
Thandie is a great candidate.
pjd

December 31, 2009 at 12:31 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Lakish @ blaqvixenbeauty.com: I agree!

January 3, 2010 at 8:01 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Fashionista_911: Yes she is! You definitely can't miss this one!!

January 3, 2010 at 8:02 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Product Junkie Diva: Yes she is- and shame on Essence for not making her a cover model!!!

January 3, 2010 at 8:05 PM
andrea said...

i love it... she looks like a classic beauty... hair and makeup simply done and her dress is HOT ;)

January 7, 2010 at 9:28 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Agree!

March 11, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Post a Comment