Mischo Beautyliciousness...



I'm sure you all know by now that Rihanna was selected as one of Glamour Magazine's Women of the Year. I love that she's speaking out about domestic violence and letting young women know that it's not ok! She actually shared the December 2009 cover issue with four others who were also selected as Women of the Year.

I loved her spread inside the magazine and couldn't decide which I loved most- her fuchsia lipstick or Gucci boots? Well, of course, the lipstick wins! It reminds me of MAC's "Girl About Town (Fabulous Fuchsia)", which is a hot pink that looks good on a variety of complexions. Oh, and I love her nail polish, too. Anyone know the name of the shade?

Also, let me know your vote- hot pink lips or Gucci boots!

 

6 comments:

Park Avenue said...

I would have to go w/ the lipstick. I'm too petite for the boots!

December 1, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Miss Yaya said...

I'm digging the lipstick. Could def wear it more places than the boots. Shoot I could wear Girl About Town to the gym - let's see a pair of Guccis beat that!

December 1, 2009 at 11:33 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Park Avenue: Great pick! But, the boots ARE to die for, aren't they!!! :)

December 2, 2009 at 11:20 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Miss Yaya: LOL! Haha, yes you could...you've got a point! ;)

December 2, 2009 at 11:20 PM
yummy411 said...

i'm going with the lips too. def wearable for most women than the boots. rihanna got the boots hands down.. though i think you could rock them and put her to shame mischo!

December 6, 2009 at 1:09 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Yummy411: Ha! LOL! Awww, thanks girl! :)

December 8, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Post a Comment