Mischo Beauty: My "Pre-Poo" Hair Treatment



So I wanted to share with you all one of my "pre-poo" or "pre-shampoo"/hot oil treatments. And I'll admit, it's somewhat of a "hair cocktail" (yes, I made it up!) but it works for me- and of course, I do enjoy experimenting. So basically it's just a mixture of equal parts Desert Essence's Jojoba Oil, Wella's Keratin Oil and Elixir Vital by Kerastase.

I section my hair into small sections, and apply the treatment from roots to ends using the brush pictured above. I then cover my hair with a plastic cap, sit under a hooded hair dryer for about 30 minutes, and then shampoo!

It's very simple to make, and very easy to use- and very necessary during this cold, dry winter season. Simply put- it's a great nourishing treatment for the hair. Any questions? Love your hair.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy!!!

November 30, 2009 at 6:38 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To juvenescent: Well, my hair sure thinks it is! LOL

December 4, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Post a Comment