Mischo Beauty Pick: Sjal Kashmir Saphir Perfecting Mask



Before the Thanksgiving holiday, I gave myself a mini-facial using Sjal skincare samples (I used Eau Thermale Avene as my toner). And just to review, my mini-facial steps are simply:

1. Cleanse
2. Tone
3. Steam Treatment
4. Exfoliate
5. Tone
6. Mask
7. Tone
8. Moisturize

I always use my Clarisonic skincare brush to cleanse, and I also use it to assist with the removal of dead skin cells during exfoliation (results in a deeper exfoliation!). The fan-shaped brush, pictured above, is by Dermalogica. I use it to apply facial masks and it gives great coverage.

As so, of the Sjal skincare products I sampled, I really liked the Kashmir Saphir Perfecting Mask. It's a "restorative, firming & pore minimizing mask", and because life has been somewhat hectic lately, I hoped it would help revive my skin. I loved the results- my skin looked fresh, and felt soft and smooth- and, that was the goal!

Questions about mini-facials?

 

2 comments:

Marina (makeup4all) said...

I also like Eau Thermale Avene :)

November 30, 2009 at 6:08 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina (makeup4all): I've found that this toner seems to work well with a variety of skincare lines- which is great!

December 8, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Post a Comment