Mischo Beauty Pick: ReVersital 3-in-1 MicrodermaStick



During a trip to The Plaza Beauty by Warren Tricomi, I met the lovely Ann-Marie who convinced me to allow her to demo the ReVersital 3-in-1 MicrodermaStick (for the body) on my hands. It was instant love after the demo, and so I was excited when she sent me a stick to test out at home. Well, I'm sure most of you are aware of the benefits of microdermabrasion if you've read my "Mischo Beauty School: Microdermabrasion 101" post, so I won't go into the details here.

What I will tell you is that this stick is made up of magnesium oxide crystals - the same microcrystals used in a microdermabrasion procedure, and it also acts as a cleanser and moisturizer, hence the "3-in-1". I've used this stick repeatedly on my feet, and yes they are smooth! It can also be used on your hands and elbows, and there's a special stick meant to be used specifically for the face, throat and decollete. Both sticks are available at Henri Bendel, The Plaza Beauty by Warren Tricomi and ReVersital.net.

Do you have questions about microdermabrasion? Please let me know in the comments section!

 

2 comments:

the beautynista said...

hmmmmm...must try

November 17, 2009 at 12:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To the beautynista: Yes, you must! And if you do, please let me know your thoughts!

November 29, 2009 at 8:37 AM

Post a Comment