Mischo Beauty Pick: Hard Candy Just Nails Nail Polish



I thought these were cute- especially as stocking stuffers for nail polish lovers (like myself!)- so I decided to mention them. From left to right, the shades are: The End, Mr. Right, Frenzy, Pretty In Pink and Lava. I actually just learned that Hard Candy had been relaunched and is now available at WalMart.

And in addition to nail polish, the collection includes a full cosmetic line including lipstick, lip gloss, blush, mascara and eye shadows to name a few. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be heading to a WalMart when I head home to the midwest for the holidays (WalMart is always a required stop for my mother and one of my sisters...LOL), so I'll let you know more as I learn more... You can save at Meijer e-retailer and get instant savings on beauty products.

Does anyone ever remember seeing Hard Candy in Neiman Marcus stores?

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Mr. Wrong and Frenzy!!!

November 18, 2009 at 4:56 PM
Angela said...

i have heard so much about the new hard candy line at walmart
but i still haven't go check it out yet

http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com

November 19, 2009 at 11:36 PM
Amee said...

OMG! I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE Hard Candy back in the day....I am so excited to hear that are BACK! and you say at WALMART no less, WOW! I will check that out ASAP!!

November 24, 2009 at 8:51 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Jamie @ Rural Glamour: Me too! Both are very HOT!

November 29, 2009 at 12:04 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Angela: Once you're able to check it out, please let me know your thoughts!

November 29, 2009 at 12:17 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: LOL. Please let me know what you think once you try them!

November 29, 2009 at 12:18 AM

Post a Comment