Mischo Beauty Pick: Desert Essence Organics' Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner



I'm the perfect candidate for Desert Essence Organics' Coconut shampoo and conditioner, which is for dry and damaged hair. My hair falls into the "dry" category- it is and has always been dry, and seems to soak up everything I use to nourish it. Both the shampoo and conditioner are formulated with organic coconut oil (which I've added to my haircare regimen after reading DE's blog!)- and coconut oil is great for the hair because it deeply penetrates the hair shaft!

Well, both passed my tests! The shampoo left my hair soft (my hair is texturized at the moment, but type 4a/4b) and the conditioner detangled my hair, allowing me to easily comb through it and section it for blow-drying. I highly recommend both!

 

2 comments:

MSJNT said...

Where did you purchase them from? Sound like a good set to try.

November 30, 2009 at 10:03 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

Desert Essence Organics' PR firm sent the products to me to try. You can find them at Whole Foods, the Vitamin Shoppe- actually here's the store locator page:

http://www.desertessence.com/store-locator

You can enter your zip code to locate a store near you.

November 30, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Post a Comment