Mischo Beauty Loves Givenchy Les Poetiques 2009 Fall Makeup Collection



Based on the items I was sent to try from Givenchy's new Les Poetiques makeup collection for fall 2009, I will tell you that you won't be disappointed! The collection includes soft, neutral, sheer/shimmery shades and honestly, at first glance, I thought this was a spring or summer collection. Givenchy's Artistic Director for Makeup, Nicolas Degennes, states:

"From wintry winds to the winds of time, echoing melancholy's mire, beauty emerges so sublime, painting a landscape of desire.... Poetically, it borrows from the natural and enhances it with mystery. The dream emerges... a bed of roses... a stormy night... a first kiss... in a watercolour of emotions. Each woman has her mood, and each day, its surprise. Like feelings that "flood" the face, "Les Poetiques" naturally reveals the high-romance femininity of the Givenchy Woman. Each passion, and each woman, is unique."

The star product of the collection (which I've said before) for me was definitely the Phenomen'Eyes mascara, which is now available in No.4- Poetique Grey Lavender. This mascara in general, regardless of the shade you choose, is definitely the best luxury brand mascara, because it works! Anyway, I'd love to hear what you all think about this collection or Givenchy makeup in general. Please share!

 

4 comments:

Marina said...

Great haul! But I don't have anything from this collection. Those brown shadows look nice but I have too many similar colours and other products are not my style.

October 29, 2009 at 4:27 AM
Faye said...

I have never tried anythin by Givenchy, it doesn't seem to be that well known here in the UK, however the eyeshadows look gorgeous! Would love to try the mascara too!

October 29, 2009 at 5:53 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina: Thanks... the colors are nice, highly pigmented and wear well..

November 28, 2009 at 10:27 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Faye: Please check them out- I think they're worth it!

November 28, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Post a Comment