Mischo Beauty Loves Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect & YSL La Laque Nail Lacquer



Last week one of my followers on Twitter asked me what my favorite hair products were and why. Well I love answering any/all beauty related questions- you all know it's my passion, so don't ever hesitate to send them! Anyway, I was going through my makeup bag this morning and wanted to share with you two of my favorite products- at the moment- that I first blogged about last year.

The first is Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect Linen Beige #317, which I posted here and here. The second is YSL La Laque Nail Lacquer Tulipe Noire #34, which is down to the last drop! I'd love to know what products you're loving at the moment- for hair, skin or nails!

 

6 comments:

Marina said...

I am a big fan of Chanel glossimers. Mica is one of my favourite :)

October 29, 2009 at 4:29 AM
Amber Nofetari said...

lip gloss huge lips skinny hips by purple lab and nail polish cosmo cookie by sinful colors. my nails are always black!

October 29, 2009 at 7:48 PM
yummy411 said...

linen beige is THE only dior gloss that i love 100%. others, i'm back and forth but LB has my loyalty!

November 14, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina: I love them too- but not over Dior! ;)

November 28, 2009 at 10:22 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Amber Nefertari: Nice! Thanks for sharing with us...

November 28, 2009 at 10:24 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To yummy411: Ha! ME TOO! LOL

November 28, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Post a Comment