Mischo Beauty: Rolling Razor



I recently had the opportunity to test out a new razor called, Rolling Razor. As you can see in the photo above, the razor blades are attached to a ring-shaped handle which is supposed to make shaving both more comfortable, as well as faster. Now, I used the razor along with the blades designed for sensitive skin and the pomegranate shaving cream. While I can't say that the razor made shaving faster (I had to get use to using the ring-shaped handle), I will say that I had no issues. I loved the smell of the shaving cream and it left my skin soft and smooth!

So tell me, would you use a razor shaped like this?

 

4 comments:

andrea said...

never used it before... where can it be purchased?

September 10, 2009 at 6:07 PM
curly gurl said...

The look of it is scaring me...Can't understand how it might work to look at it.

September 15, 2009 at 2:41 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: www.rollingrazor.com

September 17, 2009 at 7:35 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To curly gurl: LOL! Don't be scared... it's actually quite easy to use... :)

September 17, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Post a Comment