Mischo Beauty Pick: Nexxus Dualiste



According to Nexxus, fading haircolor is due to water, though people think UV rays and other harsh chemicals are the main cause. When water enters the hair shaft, haircolor molecules escape and that's the reason Nexxus developed the new Dualiste collection for color-treated hair.

Now if you follow my tweets on Twitter, then you know that I recently shared a beauty tip regarding investing in products for color-treated hair to help preserve, protect and prevent fading. Well I've always been pleased with Nexxus products in the past, and I believe that this collection is definitely worth checking out!

I love, love, love the fact that both the shampoo and conditioner have a dual chamber bottle which offers you the option to pump color protection from one side and either Intense Hydration, Volume, or Anti-Breakage from the other. This means that the shampoo and conditioner are formulated for your hair type and whatever issues you might have! Now what more could you ask for!?!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to try this but i waiting for a sale at CVS. lol! Ive been waiting for like months. smh!

September 9, 2009 at 12:34 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Jamie @ Rural Glamour: Well hopefully soon! I think you'll love the products. :)

September 17, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Post a Comment