Mischo Beauty Loves CHANEL Jade and Jade Rose Le Vernis Nail Colour Collection



You all know how much I love CHANEL nail polish, right? Remember this, this and this? Well, if you've reviewed my top picks for Fashion's Night Out then you know that the new Jade nail polish collection will launch next Thursday at the CHANEL boutique in Soho- and yes, I plan to make it my first stop! Not only will you be able to purchase it, before it launches nationwide, but you'll also receive a complimentary mini-manicure.

CHANEL's creative director for makeup, Peter Philips, states "Jade echoes the pistachio tweed and Jade jewelry of the CHANEL autumn-winter 2009/2010 ready-to-wear collection." The limited-edition collection includes Jade and Jade Rose, and will be available at beauty counters, CHANEL boutiques and on www.chanel.com beginning September 11th.

Are you planning to add this to your fall nail polish collection? Do tell!

 

8 comments:

Tammy said...

From the picture here, the green one looks similar to OPI's Go on Green, you think?

I am a dusty pink fanatic so I think I'm forced to buy the Jade Rose. This will make it my first Chanel nail polish purchase. Great post!

September 5, 2009 at 7:31 AM
antithesis said...

pretty colors but they dont scream fall to me. if i commit to changing it up this fall and doing uncommon colors, i might pick up the green one.

September 5, 2009 at 9:32 AM
andrea said...

I agree with Tammy... although it reminds me more of OPIs HEY! Get in Lime... which i love and am currently wearing ;) so i might not rush out and get this one but thanks for sharing cuz i do like the jade rose ;)

September 10, 2009 at 6:12 PM
curly gurl said...

I love the Jade Rose (and the name as well). Very pretty and looks neutral enough to move from office to night out. Maybe I'll go and splurge...

September 15, 2009 at 2:45 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Tammy: You're right, it's very similar to the OPI shade you mentioned. Both are beautiful- you'll definitely enjoy Jade Rose! :)

September 17, 2009 at 5:40 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To antithesis: Yes, you're right! I have both and I must say that they are beautiful. :)

September 17, 2009 at 5:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Definitely consider the Jade Rose then- you'll love it! :)

September 17, 2009 at 5:44 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To curly gurl: Awwww, I love the name too! And yes, it definitely works for day & night. :)

September 17, 2009 at 5:45 PM

Post a Comment