Mischo Beauty Loves Chanel's Noirs Obscurs Collection



So I'm paging through the first four pages of the October issue of Marie Claire, which happens to be filled with the CHANEL Collection Noirs Obscurs ad campaign featuring Malgosia Bela, and it's love at first sight! Yes, I'm loving this collection and Must. Have. It! From what little information I have, the collection includes mascara,



eye, lip and nail colors all inspired by "Mademoiselle Chanel's love of the color black". The nail color collection includes "Vendetta" which was part of the spring 2009 collection (which I have!). At any rate, the ad campaign notes that the new collection will be available at Nordstrom and Chanel.com, I'm assuming in October- due to the fact that it's the October issue.



I promise to follow-up with product images as soon as I have them! But, until then- what do you think? Love it?

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos! xo thnx for posting!!!

September 26, 2009 at 1:07 AM
@seemasugandh said...

Getting ready for Halloween I suppose with the dark dark nagels. I did dark nails for the first time in years... http://twitpic.com/j5eis

September 26, 2009 at 1:09 AM
The Informed Makeup Maven said...

I love and buying myself the quad, mascara and polish. Do you have any tips about using Chanel shadows?

September 27, 2009 at 11:33 AM
Product Junkie Diva said...

I like that lip color!
PJD

September 28, 2009 at 9:36 AM
Amee said...

Love Love Love It!!

September 30, 2009 at 5:24 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: Thanks for stopping by- glad you enjoyed the photos!

November 28, 2009 at 9:34 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To @seemasugandh: Love it!

November 28, 2009 at 9:35 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To IMM: Nice! My tips would apply to just about any line w/ a darker color range. If you're doing a smokey/dark eye, then go with a nude lip!

November 28, 2009 at 9:37 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Product Junkie Diva: Me too! Perfect for fall/winter...

November 28, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Amee: Me too!!

November 28, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Post a Comment