Mischo Beauty: Beauty Tips from Chanel's Makeup Creative Director, Peter Philips



I'm in transition right now- slightly reorganizing my life- and so I promise to get back to my regularly scheduled posts by end of week. But, in the meantime, I just read (in the October issue of Elle Magazine) how Chanel's Makeup Creative Director, Peter Philips, keeps it simple when prepping skin for makeup:

"I clean the face, spray it with Evian, and then apply Creme de la Mer. It's a very neutral moisturizer that works on everyone: If you have dry skin, use a bit more; if you tend to be oily, just use a small amount. It works better than a primer."

Love it!

Source: Elle Magazine, October 2009

 

4 comments:

Marina said...

I did not get Elle this month so thank you for the tip!

September 30, 2009 at 5:23 PM
gina said...

Great updates on the latest and greatest in hair and make up and product reviews on your page. As a Wella educator and Hairstylist in the beauty biz I appreciate my peeps! Keep it coming luv.
Thank you for the share.

October 15, 2009 at 11:33 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina: You're welcome!

November 28, 2009 at 9:43 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Gina: Awww, thanks so much! Thanks for stopping by!!

November 28, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Post a Comment