Mischo Beauty Review: Lancome's Declaring Indigo Ink Artliner & Color Fever Gloss in Piha Black



Lancome's Fall 2009 Color Collection includes the Declaring Indigo Ink Artliner, which is a rich, velvety gel eyeliner that I've been wearing it on my upper lash lid as of late. I've received tons of compliments, but what I love the most is that it doesn't move once applied!



And I had to tell you all how much I'm loving the Color Fever Gloss in Piha Black! I'm a year late with this review, as it was originally released with the Color Fever Lipstick in Piha Red (the set was inspired by the signature Christian Louboutin pump), with the gloss meant to be worn over the lipstick. Lancome only released 500 sets of the lipstick/lip gloss and I'm not sure if either are still available for purchase.

At any rate, I've tested the gloss, layering it on top of a few red lipsticks of my own, and I love it! It's a "runway" look- definitely meant to be worn by the confident only!

Any thoughts on the eyeliner or lip gloss? Do share!

 

2 comments:

andrea said...

intersting concept with that gloss over the red lips... i'll have to give it a try... is it a bit goth?

July 28, 2009 at 7:05 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Yes, totally goth- totally runway. I'd only wear it at night- fall/winter...:)

August 3, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Post a Comment