Mischo Beauty Loves Lancome's Oscillation Mascara & Oscillation Powerbooster



I know I'm late with reviewing Lancome's Oscillation Mascara, but I must remind you all that I at least alerted you to the release a year ago here. I'd actually tried to order it from Lancome's website , and that ended up being, well let's just say I had issues with customer service and ended up canceling the order. So, I'm finally reviewing it now and I must tell you all that it was worth the wait!



It's a vibrating mascara with a reported 7000 oscillations per minute! You simply apply it like you would your regular mascara and the vibrating wand does all the work. It separates, lengthens and adds volume- and yes, I'm sold. Now in all fairness, I'm using it along with the Oscillation Powerbooster, which is A-MA-ZING.



You all already know I'm a huge fan of the Cils Booster XL, but I've set it to the side to make room for the Oscillation Powerbooster. It's a vibrating lash primer, and it's a must-have! It thickens, lengthens and volumizes- it perfectly prepares your lashes for the next step- mascara. My lashes have looked amazing since using the two together!

If you're using either or both, please let me know your thoughts!

 

2 comments:

andrea said...

I haven't tried the new Oscillation Powerbooster yet but i'll be sure to pick it up this weekend since i just ran out and you gave it a good review ;)

July 28, 2009 at 7:09 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Hey girly, I know you'll love it. Be sure to let us know your thoughts!! :)

August 3, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Post a Comment