Mischo Beauty: Kissable Couture Le Fleur Collection



I've been a fan of AJ Crimson for a while now. I was so excited about the launch of Kissable Couture, and I've also covered the "First Kiss" and "Smooches" collections. Well he recently launched a new collection of lip glosses called the "Le Fleur" collection which includes Hyacinth (my favorite!), Peony and Rose Gardenia. All are beautiful and work with a wide range of complexions.

And for being a supporter of Mischo Beauty and Kissable Couture, all readers are being offered 30% off all purchases on www.kissablecouture.com. Simply enter in the MISCHO discount code at checkout.

 

3 comments:

andrea said...

wow... those look like great colors for the fall ;)

July 24, 2009 at 5:49 PM
CC said...

These colors are great. I love lip gloss these are on my list for trying out. Thanks for the post!

xo,
CC

July 26, 2009 at 7:52 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Very pretty - and yes, perfect for actually summer & fall. :)

To CC: You're welcome! Please come back and share your thoughts if you decide to order them. :)

July 26, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Post a Comment