Mischo Beauty: L'Oreal Paris Extra Volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara



I can't believe I'm writing this, but I really think it's time for our long-time drugstore favorite mascara- L'Oreal's Voluminous- to take a step aside. You see, I've been testing L'Oreal's Extra Collagen Waterproof Mascara and I've been pleased with the results since day one! It contains hydra-collagen, which is supposed to plump lashes, therefore increasing overall volume.



Well, it certainly gives me my desired lash look- which is full, thick lashes and I love the plush lash brush! It retails for about $6.99 and is totally worth it. Go get it!

 

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Yahhh i just got this!!! I'd been dying to get it and a friend sent it to JA for me, so i've been using it ever since. I LOVE!!!! It makes my lashes look lifted and full, almost false, i don't know if mine is dried out or drying out, but i thought it should be blacker, can you imagine a carbon black version of this??!!! Dang! I still like sexy curves (rimmel) for that wispy effect tho :)

July 20, 2009 at 11:08 PM
andrea said...

OMG... Charlene I was thinking the same thing... they should totally make this in Carbon Black!!!!! but i too have been using it and love it... sometime i can even use it w/o my lancolm cils booster and i'm totally happy... but i DO find myself alternating between this and the voluminous carbon black... although i haven't tried the waterproof version, i give this collogen mascara 2 thumbs up ;)

July 24, 2009 at 5:55 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Charlene: Oh wow, thanks for sharing that Charlene. Hopefully they'll do a Carbon Black version! :)

To Andrea: You know YOU are the mascara authority!!!!!! LOL. Whatever you suggest, I'm running to try! :)

July 26, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Post a Comment