Mischo Beauty: The Lancome Boutique & "“Best Friends Forever” Book Signing


The Lancome boutique hosted a book signing for Jennifer Weiner's new book "Best Friends Forever" and I couldn't pass on the opportunity to meet the author and check out the entire Lancome skincare and makeup collections all in one visit!



The event was held at Lancome's flagship boutique on New York's Upper West Side and was very well attended.



"Best Friends Forever" is Jennifer's seventh book, and this was her very first book signing for it. I later learned that it was most fitting, as Jennifer's favorite makeup products are Lancome's High Definicils Mascara and La Laque Fever Lipshine in Plum Wave.


Now you all know that I believe the secret to a flawless complexion is a consistent skincare regimen, so naturally I was drawn to check out all of Lancome's skincare options! Remember my GENIFIQUE giveaway?



As I chatted with Jennifer and browsed Lancome's offerings, all guests were treated to champagne and delicious mini-cupcakes.



I'm so excited about Lancome's launch of the Oscillation Powerbooster, which is a vibrating lash primer. I told you all how amazing the Cils Booster XL is, so I can only imagine the results from using the Oscillation Powerbooster... stay tuned for my review!



And I'm sure you all know by now that Arlenis Sosa is the new face for Lancome's La Laque Fever (she's on the cover of Vogue (Germany) May 2009- see my left column) and the shades included in the collection are beautiful!

The event was lovely! My very best wishes to Jennifer- and a very special "thank you" to Lancome for making me feel right at home!

 

5 comments:

Marina said...

I said it before and I will say it again: you look great! :)
it seems that every woman on the photo is wearing black dress :P

July 17, 2009 at 2:08 PM
Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous! And can I say, I'm loving your wedges!

July 19, 2009 at 10:15 PM
Amee said...

You are SUPER FAB!!

July 19, 2009 at 11:47 PM
andrea said...

ditto on loving the wedges ;) oscillation powerbooster out in stores already? I just ran out of my cils booster that you know i SWEAR by... I would be intersted in your thoughts on the oscillating brush in comparison to the "do it yourself" lol

that boutique must have been a DREAM!!!! I didn't even know it existed... thanks for the heads up ;)

July 24, 2009 at 6:10 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina: Thank you! :)

To livelovethinkgolden: Thanks, girly! :)

To Amee: Awwww, thanks girly! :)

To Andrea: Thanks girly- and, please stay tuned for my review on the Oscillation Powerbooster!!!!! :)

July 26, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Post a Comment