Mischo Beauty: Herbal Essences "Tousle Me Softly" Collection



Herbal Essences recently released their "Toulse Me Softly" collection of products which includes a shampoo, conditioner, mousse, spray gel, hairspray and finishing touch cream. And while I've been wearing a "tousled" look as of late, these products aren't for my hair type (4B/C). But, I do think they're perfect for those of you who can "shampoo & go" because you have a naturally curly or wavy hair texture.



I'd also recommend these products to those of you who dry your hair using a diffuser. The consistency/weight of the mousse is very light and should not weigh your hair down- and I'd use about a pea-size of the finishing touch cream just to smooth away flyaways or frizz.

The scent of the collection is a fusion of wild violet and pomegranate and I'd agree that the smell is luscious! For steps on how to achieve a variety of "tousled" looks, check out the videos over on www.herbalessences.com.

 

4 comments:

Charlene said...

i must say, this sounds intriguing, i have 3b/c hair...i wonder how it wud work:) xo

July 20, 2009 at 11:11 PM
andrea said...

wow... sounds great... wish it was for our texture :(

July 24, 2009 at 6:13 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Andrea: I agree- just not the regimen of products for me :(

July 26, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Charlene: It might work for you- give it a try! :)

July 26, 2009 at 4:34 PM

Post a Comment