Mischo Beauty Loves CHANEL's LUMIERES CELESTES Lip Color Collection



You all know I love lip gloss by Chanel. Well, they've recently released their "Lumieres Celestes" lip color collection and every color is perfect for summer! From Chanel:

"CELESTIAL SHIMMER: Discover a mesmerizing lip colour collection inspired by Mademoiselle Chanel's fascination with the constellations. Eight exquisite new shades of Levres Scintillantes Glossimer bring a brilliant reflection of light to the lips."

This collection includes:

TOP ROW (left to right): Meteore, Venus, Silex & Mirage

BOTTOM ROW (left to right): Cosmos, Jupiter, Nebula & Mica

Love it?

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw these about a week ago...lots of intense sparkle but were a bit thick. Maybe it was the tester..but the swatch didn't go on smooth on the back of my hand.

May 19, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jamie @ Rural Glamour": Oh no! I haven't tested them out yet, but will definitely let you know my thoughts. :)

May 20, 2009 at 11:28 AM
Joi said...

I purchased on of these glosses and I love it! The sparkle is great and my gloss goes on smooth. Have you guys seen the Tokyo collection yet? The colors are great.

May 30, 2009 at 1:17 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Joi: Thanks so much for sharing, Joi! I need to get to a counter ASAP... :)

June 5, 2009 at 2:24 AM

Post a Comment