Mischo Beauty Extra: Zoya's La-Di-Da & Ooh-La-La Summer 2009 Nail Polish Collections



I thought I had every possible nail color imaginable for summer until I discoved Zoya's Summer 2009 Collections: Ooh-La-La and La-Di-Da! Ok, aren't you just loving the names of the collections! How can you not???!!!



The Ooh-La-La collection includes six metallic shades (left to right): Katy, Tallulah, Midori, Goldie, Emme & Ginessa.



The La-Di-Da collection includes six cream shades (left to right): America, Dita, Renee, Paz, Ali & Pippa.


It was hard for me to pick a color to swatch because they all called my name, but Paz won! It's a rich, bright creamy orange that looks almost fluorescent in dim lighting (as shown above). Zoya describes it as an "ultra bright neon orange".



I used two coats, although one would have worked and yes, I've fallen in love with it. This color reminds me of nothing but long, warm, fun and carefree summer days. I'm so glad summer is here!

Zoya Nail Polish is free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP & camphor, and is only available at salons, spas and zoya.com.

 

9 comments:

Media Moll said...

They are still doing the polish exchange, I wonder if it includes new colors? I am on a spending freeze! Sigh...love both collections.

May 19, 2009 at 12:23 PM
Coco said...

I love all the polishes in La-Di-Da! Especially Ali and Pippa.
Paz is great too :)

May 19, 2009 at 12:27 PM
antithesis said...

that's the color i would have chosen, too! im going to have to pick that up.

May 19, 2009 at 12:42 PM
Product Junkie Diva said...

The colors look great. Is that Mischo business card or compact mirror? You keep doing well mischo :-)
PJD

May 19, 2009 at 1:44 PM
Product Junkie Diva said...

ok im sorry i think it's a card :-)cute

May 19, 2009 at 1:44 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "hypnotic": Yes, you still have time! Here's the link:

https://www.artofbeauty.com/exchange/default.html

May 20, 2009 at 11:23 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Coco: The La-Di-Da collection is my favorite of the two! :)

May 20, 2009 at 11:24 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "antithesis": I guess it screamed my name the loudest! LOL! But I do love them all. :)

May 20, 2009 at 11:25 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Product Junkie Diva": Thank you. And yes, it's a business card. :)

May 20, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Post a Comment