Mischo Beauty Review: Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper & Vivid Impact Impact Lipcolor



Over the weekend I had the opportunity to test Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper in #402 Black Velvet and Vivid Impact Lipcolor in #28 Rose Rage.



I had high hopes for the mascara, but unfortunately it did not work for me. The most I was able to achieve from it was lash separation. There was no lengthening and no volume at all.



Oh, and I will tell you that I did apply three coats to each side.



I loved the lipstick! The texture is rich, smooth and moisturizing, with a high color payoff.



My only issue with the lipstick was that #28 Rose Rage wasn't the best color for me. My picks are #72 Vegas, Baby and #20 Skinny Dip- and I can't wait to try them out!

 

4 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

MISCHO- Thanks so much for selecting me as the winner of your contest. Yesterday I enjoyed The Makeup show with every fiber of my being. I got to meet fab artist AJ Crimson and I had a blast. There was so much to see and PURCHASE.
Really enjoyable day. WHen you have a moment please check out my post on my day....thanks to YOU!!!!!!
stay fab Mischo...

May 18, 2009 at 9:53 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Product Junkie Diva": You are very welcome! Yay! And I did visit your site- loved your review and your video interview with AJ Crimson! You go!! :)

May 20, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Unknown said...

Love your blog :)

May 22, 2009 at 8:29 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "My Fashion Frenzy": Thank you. :) Love yours as well!!!!

May 23, 2009 at 11:03 PM

Post a Comment