Mischo Beauty Covers Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: Barbie Runway Show/#NYFW



For those of you who may not have known, Barbie turned 50 this year- and in honor of her birthday, fifty designers were asked to design outfits for the Barbie runway show which took place yesterday at the Bryant Park tents.



I've included a few of my favorite looks, beginning with the Catherine Malandrino Barbie (I'm pretty sure this is Shelby Coleman modeling this look-love her!)...



Rachel Roy Barbie



I loved this Barbie, but I wasn't able to find out the designer. If anyone knows, please share!



Rebecca Taylor Barbie



Diane Von Furstenberg Barbie



Baby Phat Barbie



She was a favorite as well, love the belt!



Christian Louboutin designed the hot pink pumps (Pantone 219 Pink) and stated, "Barbie needs to wear great shoes because every girl needs to wear great shoes." I agree- LOVE those shoes!

Source: IMG

 

2 comments:

monique said...

hey Kitiya! the Barbie's blue dress was designed by Tuleh. :)

February 17, 2009 at 7:39 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Monique: Thanks so much for that- I could not find the designer anywhere! LOL!

February 19, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Post a Comment