Mischo Beauty Extra: Lippmann Collection's "Fade To Black" Nail Polish










I'm loving Lippmann Collection's "Fade To Black", which is part of the Fall 2008 collection. It's a rich, deep, black creme color that made it's debut on the runway during Fashion Week at Zac Posen's show. After two coats, the color is an exact match for the bottle color. It contains biotin and green tea to strengthen nails - and it's free of formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP). So what do you think?

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kinda like that black. Probably because it's a creme. :)

January 12, 2009 at 2:29 AM
Unknown said...

Really love the color very chic, I like that it is a creme instead of the shimmer. Let me know how it wears does it chip fast?

January 12, 2009 at 9:21 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "juvenescent": It really is a nice creme...I know not everyone likes black or can do black on their nails, but it looks sooooo chic! :)

January 12, 2009 at 6:10 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: It looks so good on my nails- I love it! :) And as far as chipping- no issues! You should check the line out. :)

January 12, 2009 at 6:13 PM
Unknown said...

That is such a divine color! Btw, is that your business card in the picture? It looks so chic!

January 12, 2009 at 11:02 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anjela - Beauty Editor": Thanks! And yes, that's my new business card. I love it- and thank you. :)

January 15, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Post a Comment