Mischo Beauty Award: 2009 Golden Globes


The Mischo Beauty Award for the 2009 Golden Globes goes to Heidi Klum! Let me start by acknowledging the fact that she's definitely not wearing a "traditional" Golden Globes gown. She wasn't a nominee, nor was she a presenter- this was simply her night to have fun and maybe even push the envelope!

Her makeup was flawless, skin was glowing and her nails perfectly manicured (and she wore the shade I'm wearing today!). Her vintage Galanos dress was complemented with the most fabulous Christian Louboutin Multi-Buckle Sandals. Loved it!

Who was your favorite?

 

6 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

she looks awesome!

January 12, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Yes, she does! Loving her shoes!!!:)

January 12, 2009 at 5:33 PM
Anonymous said...

I saw her and thought she looked so cute! She and hubby. I wish her shoes actually fit though. The whole toe thing really bothers me. I will assume it's just because her feet slid forward. I can hope!

January 13, 2009 at 2:19 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "juvenescent": LOL! Hopefully, her feet just slid forward! ;)

January 15, 2009 at 11:05 AM
Ugochi said...

aww, heidi is so adorable!

January 17, 2009 at 10:40 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Beauty 365": Yes, I loved her dress! :)

January 25, 2009 at 12:45 AM

Post a Comment