Mischo Beauty Extra: CHANEL's "Vendetta" Nail Polish







So I'm finally wearing Chanel's "Vendetta" nail polish, which is part of Chanel's Spring 2009 makeup collection. It was love at first sight when I saw the bottle on the counter, and I actually bought it without trying it on.

Now the color in the bottle is a deep, dark shimmery purple with a slight iridescent feel to it. On my nails, the color looks so chic- and I used two coats to achieve my finished look. I love the color and highly suggest it be worn on short, manicured nails. Oh, and don't forget your base coat- it'll prevent nail polish stains!

Do you love it?

 

6 comments:

ButterflyDiary said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

January 23, 2009 at 10:32 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "ButterflyDiary": Awwww, thank you! :)

January 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM
Unknown said...

I tried this on in the store. Its so chic. I going to add it to my wishlist. Chanel knows what their doing when it come to polish.

January 25, 2009 at 8:21 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: It's very chic and a must-have! :)

January 26, 2009 at 3:31 PM
Anonymous said...

love it! i must admit that i've been getting a little lazy w/ the nails this winter but when i do start to pay more attention to them... i'll give this polish a try ;)

January 27, 2009 at 7:37 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Well, I can relate. I've totally given my toes a break (especially with all the running back in October)- your nails do need breathing time. :)

February 2, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Post a Comment