Mischo Beauty Review: L'Oreal RevitaLift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser


This cleanser really surprised me! I'm not sure of what I was expecting, but it definitely exceeded any expectations I might have had. The texture is somewhat thick, rich and very creamy- definitely heavier than a foaming face wash or a cleansing lotion. I tested this cleanser with my Clarisonic Skincare Brush- and in all seriousness- I ended up with a new layer of skin!

Thought it's a creamy cleanser, it also contains micro beads which exfoliate dead skin cells. Your skin is left soft, smooth and thoroughly cleansed! It also contains Vitamin C, which as most of you already know, is a very important anti-aging nutrient. Normally, creamy cleansers are recommended for very dry and mature skin types, but after reading the manufacturer's directions, I realized it's suggested for all skin types.

I personally would only use this during the dry, cold winter months- and I'd probably only use it two, maybe three times a week. It's a little heavy for my skin type (normal with an oily t-zone), but I do appreciate it's effectiveness. Oh, and because it's thicker than most cleansers, I'd recommend following it with a toner (for your skin type) to ensure there's no residue left behind and to restore the skin's natural pH.

Have you tried this cleanser?

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the drug store brands out there i really thinkg loral has most others beat... their products are right on the money ;)

January 27, 2009 at 7:35 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: I totally agree! And the selection of products is pretty amazing. :)

February 2, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Post a Comment