Mischo Beauty Pick: Pear & Violet by Delirium & Co. Candles


My favorite candle of the moment is Pear & Violet by Delirium & Co. I'm partial to floral and citrus scents, so I when I saw the name, I was naturally attracted to it. The scent is amazing and it's packaging (the candle is placed in handmade translucent reflective glass) is elegant.

This candle is a member of the "The Silver Period" collection which includes China Tea, Delicate Bouquet and Sensual Camelia candles. The second collection is called "The Blue Period" and features Royal Amber, Samurai Woods, Suede & Smoke, and Sweet Tobacco candles. These make great holiday gifts and are available at www.candledelirium.com.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very unique candle in terms of packaging and scent. I appreciate your recommendation cause you led me to a store that has all these different candles you can imagine. I would never have known about this place if not for you. Now I have one more shop on my favorite place to shop. Thanks.

December 2, 2008 at 3:37 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

wow very pretty! i wouldn't even want to use it and ruin it lol

December 3, 2008 at 11:05 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Fashion Fan": Great! Please check out both collections of candles- you'll love them. Thanks for stopping by. :)

December 3, 2008 at 11:03 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": LOL! Well this candle, is definitely worth using and definitely worth stocking up on! :)

December 3, 2008 at 11:04 PM
Anonymous said...

pear and violet sounds like a wonderful combination... can't wait to smell it ;)

December 15, 2008 at 12:05 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: I love the scent- please let me know your thoughts if you decide to get one! :)

December 16, 2008 at 5:19 PM

Post a Comment